Sunday, March 30, 2008

coton de tulear pet accessories

Luigi has lots of useful and not so useful coton de tulear pet accessories.

As an example, Luigi's water bottle is useful on walks. If Luigi is thirsty we can give him some water. The way it works is it is in two parts - the bottle and the bottle base. Now in the bottle is the water, and the base of the bottle acts like a bowl so your dog can drink from the base.



Biodegradable poo bags are good for the environment. A link to a place you can buy poo bags is VeggiePets.




A training leash is a handy thing. It has little clips and you can make it long or short but we think it is a bit big for a coton so it is better good for big dogs. You can buy one at Ultimate Animals

1 comment:

Always Learning said...

I love your blog about your dog Luigi, great name for him by the way.

Does he shed his hair? I notice he has to have lots of grooming.

My favourite dog, is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, they have lots of hair to groom too, but don't shed it, so great for asllergy sufferers.

Here are some pictures of a Wheaten

http://images.google.com/images?q=wheaten+terrier&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNWN&um=1

I've never owned a Wheaten but I do like the look of your Coton de Tulear

Say hello to your mum for me too :-)

CJ x