Friday, March 28, 2008

a day of a cotons life


Today it is Monday. We have been slacklining. Luigi jumped up while I was on it so I picked him up and he bit me, so he got put in the pen.

The alarm man came next and Luigi jumped up, so I put him in the garden. We went back to the slackline and Luigi went to sleep. Me and my brother went in for lunch but I forgot the sleeping dog so I had to go back out to get it!

After lunch we played and Luigi slept. An hour later we went to the riding shop, then we went to get some dog food but there was no dog food. After that we took Luigi for a walk. Then we went to the garden center to buy a leash for a friend. Last but not least we went to Jolie's to buy some dog treats (and get the dog food).

PS slacklining is like a tightrope but slack. It is great fun.

No comments: