Saturday, September 6, 2008

coton de tulear pups

Luigi is fun dog but he has his problems - like he loves to play with my dads socks!

He is doing agility which he is not to keen on but is getting very good. He is good and easy to train and we love training time! His best toy is pooh bear - my brothers baby toy. Pooh bear has lost one ear but Luigi still loves him!
We put up a dog rules board and Luigi looked at it for and long time. We think he does not like PLEASE IGNORE LUIGI WHEN YOU COME DOWN STAIRS OR COME BACK INTO THE ROOM. He loves his walks, but if it rains he will lie on his belly and will not move. We all love him and he loves us, but we think he has a blog named http://my-humans.blogspot.com/ where he writes about the funny things we do!

7 comments:

Jenelle said...

Cool blog! Cute dog! Check out mine: http://the-jenelle-special.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

We would really like to read Luigi's My Humans' blog!

Anonymous said...

Your pup is adorable! He looks like a cuddly, fluffy cotton ball.

Anonymous said...

Ya can you post the url? A dogs point of view of humans.

p.s. I have a blog to! elferkid.com

p.p.s. I also have a dog named Yoohoo but we often call him Rugby because thats the name of my friends dog and they look exactly the same though my dog is a bit chubbier.

Anonymous said...

Hi,Egg, I am from China,I have read your blog , its very cool and warm (sorry for my poor English),why you didn't re new your blog for ages :(

Lisa

Ella said...

Hi Lisa
Thank you for reading my blog. I am just about to do another post.
Egg.

Hightown said...

Luigi is so sweet hope you get on well with Luigi riding next to a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!