Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my puppy


Luigi is my puppy. He is cute fun and loves all living things. He is hard to have for one thing - we all have to groom him. He does not like being groomed. That is a big problem, but he makes up for that in the way he loves to make you happy.

At the moment I am teaching him BANG. All you do is make a gun with your hands, shoot, say bang, push him over. He is getting better and will now go half way and I push him the rest of the way.

We have started to take him on bikes. We have a small cage on to back of my bike. He rides in that and sometimes we let him to run. He can run 11 miles an hour! Only sometimes do we go at that speed - mostly we go at 5 or 6 miles an hour but its a good walk for Luigi.

3 comments:

Lynn of Renaissance Coton de Tulear said...

Hi Julie,

I love your blog! I am a Coton breeder in CT and just want to compliment you on all your great tips!
I think I may even reference your blog to my puppy buyers. I can see that Luigi is very smart and very sweet and above all...very loved!
Great job!!

Best regards,
Lynn Baron
Renaissance Cotons

♥κäΨ↑å♥ said...

I want to teach my dog bang! He is a few years old but he will still learn, maybe. Any tips?

AlexAmazing said...

I lick him Is he a poodl.